When Is The Best Time to Post on Instagram?
Instagram is the 2nd most active social media platform. If you are not on Instagram, we highly recommend that you START TODAY. Instagram users, most often use their mobile device when using this platform. Instagram is a mix of photos and videos. You do have the ability to drive traffic to your site via your profile or if you choose to create sponsored ads. Instagram is the 2nd most popular Social media site today. Users use the platform all day every day.
There is no perfect time of day to post on Instagram, however users are encouraged not to post between 3:00pm – 4:00pm Monday to Thursdays.
- The best days to post are Monday & Thursday.
- Videos any day at 9 p.m.–8 a.m.
- Experiment with 2 a.m., 5 p.m., and Wednesday at 7 p.m.
General best times to post on Instagram:
- 8–9 a.m.
- 2 a.m.
- 5 p.m.
It is recommended for you to post at various times of the day and night and see which posts are seen the most and tailor your posting times accordingly.
**Sourced By: Hootsuite & Hubspot
When Is The Best Time to Post on Facebook?
If you’ve been posting on Facebook to drive traffic to your site, you will need to know when is the best time to post. Facebook users use facebook everyday, all day. They visit facebook from desktops as well as their mobile devices. But in order to take advantage of best time to post, you must know what those days and times are. You might have realized your posts get more clicks or reactions when you post on a certain day of the week or during a specific time slot. Posting when the majority of your network is online and on Facebook will most likely increase your click ratio as well as your conversion ratio.
At Real Estate is Our Passion, we decided to do the research for you.
The best times to post on Facebook are as follows:
Saturday & Sunday= 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Wednesday 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursday & Friday = 1:00-4:00pm
Therefore if you can’t post everyday or throughout the day, make sure you are posting during these peak hours.
**Sourced By: Hootsuite & Hubspot
AND OUR WINNERS ARE……
Before we get to the winners, we just wanted to send out a huge Thanks to those who stopped by our booth at RealtorQuest!.
We have chosen 3 winners.
3 Months Free of Service: Kimme Myles of Royal Lepage Real Estate Services
6 Months Free of Service: Dawn Christie of RE/MAX Real Estate Services
and the bigger winner of the day….
Getting 12 Months Free of Service is
ARIF SIRAJ of HomeLife Miracle
How To Drive Traffic To Your Website For Free Part 2: Kijiji
Using Kijiji is a great way to drive traffic to your site. It is an effective way to have those not in your network learn about your product or services.
Kijiji is a free online classified site that is used in Canada. For those of you that are not familiar with Kijiji, here are some useful facts (sourced by kijiji):
Kijiji Quick Facts:
- Almost 55% of Canadians use Kijiji on a monthly basis – that’s more than 17 million unique visitors each month!
- 2 ads are posted every second on Kijiji
- More than 83 million ads are posted on Kijiji every year
- Over 1.6 million new ads are posted each week on Kijiji
- Over 7.5 million live ads on Kijiji right now
- Kijiji is Canada’s largest classifieds site
What are the largest cities on Kijiji?
What are some of the most popular categories?
- Buy and Sell
- Cars & Vehicles
- Real Estate
Kijiji is very easy to use but they do have some ground rules:
- No duplicate or similar ads (slightly edited from original)
- Local ads only
- Ads should be posted in the right category/ most relevant category
- No links to other classified/dating/job websites
- No keyword spamming
- No prohibited items
- No slanderous statements
Please follow the next posting, which will show you how to post on Kijiji
COME VISIT US AT REALTOR QUEST MAY 4th & 5th Booth #1507
Drop by and visit us today and tomorrow. We’re at Realtor Quest!
How to Increase Traffic To Your Website For FREE Part 1 : Facebook
Driving traffic to your website can be very easy and inexpensive; if you know what to do and what to use.
Facebook is a great way to drive traffic, if you have a a lot of friends or likes on your business page.
If you do not have a lot of friends or likes, I highly recommend that you increase your network. Or you can use Facebook’s paid advertising option. (We will post later on this topic).
A great way to increase your network on Facebook is to allow Facebook to connect with your email addresses. Facebook will see if they can find any of the email addresses from your provider to email addresses of Facebook users. If there is a match, it will send a Friend Invite to those found.
Once you have increased your network, you can start posting on your business page with more regularity. Driving traffic to your website with Facebook is very easy by posting on your business page, and linking to specific pages on your website. The process to linking to your website, is the same regardless of what type of post you are creating.
Please follow the steps below to post on Facebook while linking to your Website
- Go To Your Website and Find Which Page You Want to Link To – this can be a listing, a landing page, a blog post, etc.
- Copy the URL of the Website Page You Want to Link To
- Open Your Facebook Business Page
- Paste the URL You Just Copied Into Your Status section
- Facebook Will Pull The Link From The URL You Pasted. Once It Has Been Pulled, Please Erase the URL You Pasted
- Now Write an Attention Grabbing Headline in the Status Section to Attract Your Friends and Network to Click on the Link